Poison Ivy: in 5 Minutes the Burning and Itching was Gone
“Poison Ivy SPRING TIME! It feels so good to be outside, working in the garden. But watch out for the poison ivy! Some poison ivy got me on the arm Sunday and a rash erupted. I could not fall asleep last night (Monday) because of the burning/itching. Then I remembered the remedy from BiomagScience. I applied Green Bio-Energized Structured water with drops of Activated Oxygen on my arm and in a matter of 5 minutes the burning/itching was gone and I fell asleep. Thank you BiomagScience for such a simple yet effective remedy.”
Quick and Wonderful Help
Hello Mr. Kulish, Thank you for helping me. And now, the quick help I got:
For a full 7 days before I received my order of your ‘Activated Oxygen’, I had Poison Ivy rash.
It was the most severe Poison Ivy rash I’d had in 25 years. Each day there were more and larger blisters and burning rash on my ankles, knees, abdomen, hands and wrists.
The afternoon when I received the order with the BAO in it, I mixed some drops into some Magnetized Structured Water and sprayed it on the rash and blisters. About 5 hours later at bedtime, I sprayed it all over the rash and blisters and burns again.
The next morning when I woke up, the blisters and rash and burns had all subsided. There were ever-so-slight signs of the rash, but no burning or blisters. And throughout the day any signs of the rash were disappearing.
Thank You So Much ! Appreciate you, Angela W, Longview, TX
BiomagScience recommends the Wellness Kit. It contains the A-Z Book/Manual, Pictorial Guide, all the various sized Biomagnets, Water Energizers, liquid Oxygen, bandage and step-by-step protocols necessary for to help resolve over 180 simple to painfully acute injuries, chronic illness, and such medical conditions as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Candida, MS, Lupus, Malabsorption, etc.
BiomagScience recommends doing the Advanced Therapies on Page 8 of the Pictorial Guide to help rebuild and revitalize the system to support the healing of any chronic condition, such as an illness or joint repair.
The Wellness Kit is considered by many worldwide as the most important first aid kit to have in the home for those aches, pains, bruises, sprains, burns, bites, or any major health issues that can occur in daily life. It provides the best overall supplemental energy for your family’s daily wellness. Every home should have one for better health and increased longevity.