I was at the beach this past weekend and enjoyed the most glorious weather but got a sunburn on my right arm. Later that night it got painful and I couldn’t fall asleep.
I remembered using magnetized water with Activated Oxygen for poison ivy and figured that might help with the sunburn.
I took a cup of ice cold magnetized water and added 50 drops Activated Oxygen. I soaked a paper towel in the solution and applied to the area. I repeated the soaking/application 5 to 10 times and over the towel I made circular motions with a Negative Regular magnet (top right arm). Within half an hour I no longer felt the burn and went back to bed for a good night sleep.
The next morning the area was still red but no pain; here we are two days later the redness is all gone and I have no peeling of the skin.
This is a very inexpensive and effective remedy for sunburn. Thanks BiomagScience! SMM
BiomagScience Recommendation: Use 50-75 drops in ½ cup of Bio-Negative Energized water and spray continuously keeping the skin moist for an hour. Then spray every couple hours while awake. Make sure your Daytime (sternum) therapy is on for energizing the body and drink or supplement with electrolytes for the next several days. This has helped with second degree burns in a few days leaving no trace or scar.
BiomagScience recommends the Wellness Kit. It contains the A-Z Book/Manual, Pictorial Guide, all the various sized Biomagnets, Water Energizers, liquid Oxygen, bandage and step-by-step protocols necessary for to help resolve over 180 simple to painfully acute injuries, chronic illness, and such medical conditions as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Candida, MS, Lupus, Malabsorption, etc.
BiomagScience recommends doing the Advanced Therapies on Page 8 of the Pictorial Guide to help rebuild and revitalize the system to support the healing of any chronic condition, such as an illness or joint repair.
The Wellness Kit is considered by many worldwide as the most important first aid kit to have in the home for those aches, pains, bruises, sprains, burns, bites, or any major health issues that can occur in daily life. It provides the best overall supplemental energy for your family’s daily wellness. Every home should have one for better health and increased longevity.