Key Legal Allowed Promotional Language
Key Legal Prohibited Promotional Language
Required to read and agree
- It is AGAINST THE LAW for BiomagScience or its Affiliates to USE the MEDICAL WORDS: ‘TREATMENT, HEAL, or CURE” in any oral, written, printed, and published form. The Affiliate AGREES NOT TO USE THESE WORDS in any Promotion of BiomagScience Therapies or Products. Any use of this prohibited language will result in an immediate termination of the Affiliation.
- The Affiliate understands that BiomagScience ONLY OFFERS “THERAPIES” to Help Pain Relief and healing and the term “THERAPIES” MAY BE USED in all promotion communications.
- Affiliate agrees to NOT TO PUBLISH ANY TESTIMONIAL received from the Affiliate’s business until it has been submitted and approved in writing by BiomagScience for publishing.
The above Section 1 and following terms and conditions of your Agreement with BiomagScience Corporation apply to your authorized participation as an Affiliate of the BiomagScience Affiliate Marketing Program for the purpose of your earning Referral Fees from Qualifying Purchases made by third parties who have navigated from your Website via hypertext links as defined below, and have purchased Products on the www.BiomagScience.Net web site.
As used in this Agreement, “we”, “us”, “Biomag” or “BiomagScience.Net” means BiomagScience Corporation, a Pennsylvania corporation, and “you”, “your” or “Affiliate” means the Affiliate. “Website” or “Site” individually and collectively means your website and/or e-mail communications and/or software applications and/or advertising or publishing Biomag authorized Affiliate promotional material with your Biomag Affiliate hypertext link to www.BiomagScience.net for the purpose of this Affiliate Marketing Program.
“Affiliate Marketing Program” means the program managed by or on behalf of Biomag by which participating entities (“Affiliates”) place authorized links on their Site that connect to www.BiomagScience.Net website and for which a referral fee (commissions) can be earned.
The terms “Qualifying Purchase”, “purchase”, “sale” or “Affiliate sale” used in this Agreement mean a Biomag paid Product purchased by an Affiliate third-party Client during a visit to BiomagScience.Net following navigation to the designated URL on BiomagScience.Net through a hypertext link from you under this Affiliate Marketing Program.
“Net Proceeds” will mean the gross proceeds received by Biomag from Qualifying Purchases on www.BiomagScience.Net, less costs and expenses attributable to taxes, shipping and handling, fraud, bad debts, and duties.
The terms “Referral Fee” or “Commission” used in this Agreement mean moneys duly earned by, payable to, or previously paid to the Affiliate in regard to the aggregate Net Proceeds received from Qualifying Purchases made at www.BiomagScience.Net under the terms of this Agreement and the Affiliate Marketing Program, and acknowledged as such by Biomag at its sole discretion.
“$”, “dollar” or “dollars” mean US Dollars.
2. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin upon our acceptance of your application to enroll your site in the BiomagScience.Net Affiliate Marketing Program, such application signifying your acceptance of this Agreement.
The term shall be for a period of one (1) year from said acceptance, and shall automatically renew for successive one (1) year terms unless either Party gives thirty (30) days’ notice to the other that it intends not to renew this Agreement at the end of the current term.
Biomag will make available to you, or you will create, subject to our approval, a variety of graphic and textual links (the “Links” collectively, or “Link” individually) in order to link to www.BiomagScience.Net. You and we may cooperate in good faith to develop and implement such Links under the Section 1 Guidelines of this Agreement. Each Link will permit recipients to navigate directly to a page on the Biomag website designated by us via a special tagged link format.
You will be responsible for integrating the Links into your site to properly enable sales tracking, and we will not be responsible for your failure to do so, including to the extent such failure may result in any reductions of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you under this Agreement.
4. Forbidden Actions
This Agreement will be terminated without notice if, in its sole discretion, Biomag determines that the Affiliate has breached any or all of the abovesaid or following explicitly prohibited actions. THE AFFILIATE WILL FORFEIT ANY ACCUMULATED EARNINGS IF THE AGREEMENT IS TERMINATED UNDER THIS PROVISION.
Click Fraud: Affiliate shall not, either directly or indirectly, act, encourage or require users to click on links to BiomagScience.Net and/or generate clicks or orders through any means that could be reasonably interpreted as coercive, incentivized, misleading, malicious, or otherwise fraudulent.
Inappropriate Content: No Link will be placed on any page or screen that contains content that: is prohibited in Section 1 of this agreement or incites, encourages, advocates or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; incites, encourages, advocates or promotes illegal activities including, but not limited to, violence against persons or property, terrorism, armed insurrection, piracy or treason; incites, encourages, advocates or promotes the sexual abuse or exploitation of children and minors; has any or makes any reference to written sexual representation or sexually lurid graphics or pictures; or violates the intellectual property rights of third parties; or contains or promotes deceptive information.
5. Referral Fees
Biomag will pay you a monthly Referral Fee equal to 20% of all Net Proceeds from Qualifying Purchases made at www.BiomagScience.Net within each month.
Referral Fees will also be payable on subsequent Product purchases made to customers during the Term of the agreement who previously made a Qualifying Purchase through a hypertext link from you under this Affiliate Marketing Program.
Biomag shall track users who access www.BiomagScience.Net from the Affiliate’s website via an affiliate link with a cookie containing the Affiliate’s identification following said visit. The cookie containing the Affiliate identification will be replaced with the cookie of another affiliate if the user subsequently accesses BiomagScience.Net from the link of the other affiliate. A Qualifying Purchase made prior to the expiration of the cookie will be attributed to the Affiliate link provider whose Affiliate identification is recorded in the cookie associated with that website user.
You are only eligible to earn a Referral Fee on sales occurring during the Term, and commissions earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the product orders are not canceled.
Payments here under will be in accordance with reports made available on the BiomagScience.Net website of Qualifying Purchase for which Referral Fees are payable.
7. Payments through PayPal
Affiliate agrees to provide a PayPal account to Biomag for Payments of all Referral fees, which will be paid on or about the 15th of each month for the previous calendar month’s net Referral Fees. If during any calendar month Referral Fees do not exceed twenty-five dollars ($25.00), then you may not receive payments until the following calendar month during which your aggregate referrals fees equal or exceed said amount or until the termination of this agreement, whichever occurs earlier. Payments shall be made in US Dollars to the Affiliate’s PayPal account.
No payment will be made to Affiliate for sales that result in refunds or returns and, at its own discretion, BiomagScience.Net may elect to withhold payment for a reasonable time to ensure against cancellations or refunds.
Affiliate shall be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of any payments
8. Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability
Each party hereby represents and warrants that:
- it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform its obligations hereunder;
- it has obtained all permits, licenses, and other governmental authorizations and approvals required for its performance under this Agreement;
- the services to be rendered by each of us under this Agreement neither infringe nor violate any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other proprietary right of any third
Biomag will remain solely responsible for the operation of the Biomag website, and you will remain solely responsible for the operation of your site. Each party acknowledges that their respective sites may be subject to temporary downtime due to causes beyond their reasonable control subject to the specific terms of this Agreement, retains sole right and control over the programming, content and conduct of transactions over its respective site or service.
EACH PARTY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING (i) THE AMOUNT OF SALES THAT Biomag MAY GENERATE DURING THE TERM, AND (ii) ANY ECONOMIC OR OTHER BENEFIT THAT THE OTHER PARTY MIGHT OBTAIN THROUGH ITS PARTICIPATION IN THIS AGREEMENT.
NEITHER BIOMAG NOR AFFILIATE WILL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA) RISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE AFFILIATE’S USE OF PROHIBITED PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL AS OUTLINED IN SECTION 1 TO WHICH THE AFFILIATE SHALL BE LIABLE. BIOMAG’s ENTIRE LIABILITY TO THE AFFILIATE ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAYABLE TO AFFILIATE HEREUNDER.
9. Fulfillment and Policy
Biomag will be solely responsible for fulfilling all orders for its products and payment processing, and customers who buy products through the Affiliate Marketing Program will be deemed customers of Biomag.
To protect the privacy of Biomag’s customers, the names of any other personally identifying information about customers will not be provided to you. All information about customers and users collected by Biomag shall be owned solely and exclusively by Biomag.
All rules, policies, operating procedures and information concerning customer orders and sales will apply to those customers, including our rules of privacy and confidentiality. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time, without notice.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
Biomag hereby grants to you during the Term a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to establish hyperlinks between yours and our Web Sites and to use Biomag’s trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks (the “Marks”) on your site solely as is reasonably necessary to establish and promote such hyperlinks and to otherwise perform your obligations under this Agreement; provided, however, that any other promotional materials or usages containing any of the Marks not currently authorized by Biomag will be subject to Biomag’s prior written approval.
You hereby grant to Biomag during the Term a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to establish hyperlinks between yours and our Websites and to use your trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks (the “Affiliate Marks”) solely as is reasonably necessary to establish and promote such hyperlinks and to otherwise perform our obligations under this Agreement; provided, however, that any other promotional materials or usages containing any of the Affiliate Marks will be subject to your prior written approval.
Except as set forth above, you and we each reserve all right, title and interest in respective intellectual property rights (e.g., patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property rights). Use of the other’s marks except as set forth herein is strictly prohibited.
We agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless you and your affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to the operation of our site, a breach of our obligations under this Agreement, or the violation of any third party intellectual property rights of editorial content or other materials provided by us for display on your site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to the operation of your site, a breach of your obligations under this Agreement, or the violation of any third party intellectual property rights of editorial content or other materials of your site.
12. General Provisions
- You and we will each monitor and periodically test the general availability and operation of our respective
- You and we are entering this Agreement as independent contractors, and nothing will be construed to create a partnership, agency, joint venture or employment relationship between you and
- In its performance of this Agreement and in the operation each party’s respective Websites, you and we each will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, orders and other requirements, now or hereafter in effect, of governmental authorities having Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you and we each will pay, collect and remit such taxes as may be imposed with respect to any compensation, royalties or transactions under this Agreement.
- Neither you nor we will be considered to be in breach of, or default under, this Agreement on account of any delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond our respective reasonable If any force majeure event occurs, the affected party will give prompt written to the other and will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize the impact of the event.
- You may not assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, without our prior written Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
- The failure of either you or us to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of the right to subsequently enforce the Any remedies specified in this Agreement are in addition to any other remedies that may be available at law or in equity.
- This Agreement represents the entire Agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any other oral or written agreements regarding such subject matter, and may be amended or modified only by a written instrument signed by a duly authorized agent of each
- If any provision of this Agreement will be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, void or unenforceable, all other provisions of this Agreement will not be affected and will remain in full force and
Termination without Cause: Biomag may modify or terminate this Agreement without cause. Please note that Biomag reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement, including the payment terms described in herein, by posting a new agreement on the Biomag website.
Termination for Cause: Biomag may terminate this Agreement without notice if in its sole discretion it determines that Affiliate has breached the terms and conditions of this Agreement. AFFILIATE FORFEITS ANY ACCUMULATED EARNINGS IF AGREEMENT IS TERMINATED FOR CAUSE.
The Affiliate may terminate this Agreement, at any time, with or without cause, by giving at least seven days (7) days written notice of termination to Biomag.
This Agreement has been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Bucks County Pennsylvania. Any action to arising hereunder will be brought in the Bucks County courts, located in Doylestown, PA 18902.
15. Service of Notices
Any notices under this agreement will be given in writing. Notices to may be given by electronic mail and will be deemed delivered and given for all purposes on the sent date, but only if the receiving party has confirmed its receipt by return electronic mail.
Notices sent to Biomag via traditional means will be sent via certified mail, return receipt requested, to BiomagScience Corporation, Affiliate Marketing Program, 2621 Holicong Rd. Doylestown, PA 18902.
Notices sent to Affiliate via traditional means will be sent via certified mail, return receipt requested, to the Affiliate’s registered address with Biomag.
By checking the box, the individual seeking to become an authorized BiomagScience Affiliate, hereby agrees to all of the above said Agreement.