One regular (medium size) magnet neutralizes the sting of 8 Yellow Jackets

Matt had the unfortunate experience of stepping into a nest of Yellow Jackets and was stung 3 times on his ankle and lower leg (so he thought). I immediately grabbed a medium size magnet and slipped it into his sock. Within 5 minutes he had calmed down and realized that there was no pain and the area was not swelling. Matt kept the magnet in his sock and insisted on helping me with yard work.

The next day Matt called to say that in fact he had been stung 8 times and he related to me that his foot had not reacted to the poisonous bites; his skin felt just slightly tingly and itching which was nothing compared to the reaction he had experienced before.

SM Furlong, PA 07/18/07